I hope you had a wonderful long weekend. Summer is upon us and I cannot believe we only have one week left! The time has flown by and the children have matured and grown so much. They all love school and their friends. They are ready for school next year, no doubt. It will be very hard for us to say good bye next week.
- We socialized, socialized, socialized.
- We used round crayons to draw on the table covering making one huge picture!
- We saw Lindsay at Library.
- We saw Noel for Music.
- We saw Julia and Janae in Art Room.
- We played in Gym 3!
- You Can Do It, Pout-Pout Fish!, by Deborah Diesen
- Barnyard Boogie!, by Tim McCanna
- Old Mac Donald Had a Farm
- Doe A Deer
- Wheels On the Bus
- Take Me To the Ball Game
Daphne, Laura, Jessica & Stephanie