What a busy week in the Red Room! Here are some of our activities:
- New York City
Books We Read:
- A Walk In New York City, by Salvatore Rubbino
- New York City, by Paula Hannigan
- Subway Story, by Julia Sarcome-Roach
- The children used a variety of materials to build different types of bridges in the building center.
- We drew our favorite New York City sights and made a large collage with our Brooklyn Bridge pictures in the art center.
- In the math center, the children glued windows onto tall paper skyscrapers and counted how many they had total.
Letter of the Week:
Something Fun We Did:
- Brooklyn Bridge Trip! Thank you to all of our chaperones who helped the kids complete the photo scavenger hunt. It was a wonderful day with a wonderful class!
Dates to Remember:
- 5/24 Pasta Party! No need to send lunch that day!
- 5/27 No School-Memorial Day
- 5/31 Field Day!
Have a great weekend!
Ms. Brenna, Ms. Nicole, Mr. Alex