It was a cold but productive week in the Red Room. Here are some of our activities:
- 100 Days and A-Maze-ing Mazes!
- During snack, the kids were given special placemats with ten circles on them. They were then given ten different snack options. The children took ten pieces of each snack and placed them in different circles on the mat. When they were finished, they had 100 snack pieces!
- In the building center, the children worked with the teachers to construct a maze using blocks. They then took turns walking through the maze.
- The class used toy cars to navigate a maze made out of tape on a table.
- After watching a short video about drawing mazes, the children practiced creating their own on dry erase boards and challenged a classmate to get through their maze.
- We made our own marble run mazes using a paper plate, plastic straws, and glue.
Something Fun We Did:
- March Birthday Day!
Who was in the barn?
Letter of the Week:
Dates to Remember:
- 3/13 Please return library card application if you would like your child to receive a library card.
- 3/15 Last day of school before spring break
Have a fun, restful weekend!
Ms. Brenna, Ms. Nicole, and Mr. Alex