What a fun week in the Red Room! Here are some of the things we did:
Some Books We Read:
- A Beastly Story by, Bill Martin Jr. and Steven Kellogg
- Skeleton Meets the Mummy by, Steve Metzger
- Our math center had the children working on addition when they rolled two dice and counted how many dots on each. They then added that total cumulative amount of goggly eyes onto a picture of a silly monster.
- We decorated our own Trick-or Treat bags in the art center.
- The kids built spooky haunted houses in the building center.
- The children mixed food coloring with pancake batter to make a colorful Halloween snack in the cooking center!
Who Was In the Barn?
Letter of Week:
- We added another letter to our Alphabet Journal by drawing and writing words that start with the letter B!
Dates to Remember:
- 11/12-11/13: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 11/15: Picture Day
Have a lovely weekend!
Ms. Brenna, Mr. Alex, and Ms. Nicole