I can’t believe that this was our last week in the Kola Room. We had a great week learning about Summer! Here are some of the fun activities:
- The Koala Room learned about Summer.
Books We Read:
- The Invisible String, by Patrice Karst
- Should I Share My Ice Cream?, by Mo Willems
- I Really Like Slop, by Mo Willems
- When Summer Comes, by Robert Maas
- At the Beach, by Trace Taylor
- We painted wooden flowers with glitter glue .
- We made “Mat Man” for the last time .
- The children had fun building with “Magic Noodles“ and “Snapos”.
- The children designed special summer t-shirts by using chalk pastels.
- For science the children explored the classroom with magnets, it was so much fun for them to check what magnets can stick to.
- We visited the Victorian Gardens last week!
- For Music with Noel we sang Beatles songs.
The Koala Bear Teachers would like to say Thank You all for such an amazing year. It was wonderful experience to see your children learn and grow. We wish everyone a relaxing summer!
The Koala Bear Room Teachers